Sunday, March 01, 2009

Okay resolutions... I've done pretty darn good. Steve got me a kindle so I'm definitely reading more. Weight I lost 4 pounds using Isagenix( it's so expensive you can't afford food!) and we were going to go on a cruise but decided that time with kids was a true priority so instead we'll visit Washington D.c , Colorado and someplace warm in Winter. I find myself thinking about my purpose again lately. I'm not so sure I want to stay in the Addictions field and I have 20 more years of work unless I hit the lottery so we'll see. Problem is I'm making a darn good buck right now. So I'll let go and let God and see where life takes me. I;m volunteering at the House of John and have to call them tomorrow to set up an interview. I fel compelled to do that. I'm also setting a target of 2500.00 to raise for the Relay for Life. For some reason I just kept coming back to the need to do something with people who have been touched by Cancer and that's pretty much all of us. OKAY that's it for updates. It IS a good day to live MacDougal.

2 comments:

Em said...

I think you already have a very big purpose in life. You have touched the lives of so many people already, and will continue to touch many more just because you are you. That's how you roll. Also, your latest purpose is that of a grandma. You have just one grandchild now, but there will be plenty more to come in the future (especially if you can convince riss to want kids someday). I think you will have no problem reaching your Relay goal. I support you 100% and look forward to witnessing your success.

Tara said...

Nice job with the resolutions! You are always looking for something new and exciting. I say go for it and do what you love! I must say I also like the idea of you guys coming out here again. That will be a blast! Em's right, the relay goal will be no problem for you. I'm sure you will reach it in no time! Keep working hard and your right, Let Go and Let God! Love ya tons and miss ya more! P.S. It's 74 here today :)