Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's definitely Sarcoidosis but the doc doesn't want me on Prednisone yet and I'm thankful for that. I'm getting very excited about Brynn's arrival . It's hard for me to believe Brynn will wait until July because Em is getting rather big. I'm also looking forward to going to Colorado to see Tara and Dave. We went down to Middletown last weekend for Cam's third birthday and that was fun. We played what Cam calls Darbies for a long time. In my world these things are called Barbies. I got a 2008 Subaru so I put the Money Pit to rest. Riss is busy looking at colleges. Right now it's between Fredonia andFLCC. I guess that's it by way of updates. It's a good day to live MacDougal.

2 comments:

Em said...

Let me tell ya, I'm okay if Brynn decides to make her grand appearance at the end of June. I am sick of having to prep myself every time I have to bend down to pick something up off the floor or tie my shoes. I am loving these days of sandals because there are no shoe laces involved. As long as she comes on time at the lates and doesn't decide to hang out for an extra week or two I'll be okay. If she is anything like I was as a kid, she will love playing Darbies, especially with her grandma.
As far as your health goes, I told you everything would work out in th end, and it did.
I love ya!

Tara said...

I'm glad that we all have so much to look forward to right now. I can't wait until Brynn gets here. You'll be an awesome Grandma. I can see you two playing Darbies all the time! I'm so glad you were able to get a new reliable car. I can't wait to see it! I also can't wait to see you and Steve in a few weeks. We'll have a blast! As far as your health goes God answered many prayers! Love ya and miss ya tons!